- We dance for laughter,
- We dance for tears,
- We dance for madness,
- We dance for fears,
- We dance for hopes,
- We dance for screams,
- “Hand in hand, on the edge of the sand, they danced by the light of the moon.” …
- “Dance is the hidden language of the soul.” …
- “Consciousness expresses itself through creation. …
- “Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. …
- “The job of feets is walking, but their hobby is dancing.”
I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed.
-Booker T. Washingtion
I am a member of SB NAVIGATORS. I joined dance group because I find it one of my stress reliever, like when I’m sad I just danced to make me relax and trying to make my problems away and will also because I want to show my talent that is given by God. When we are performing in the dance floor or we are in competition, before we perform we pray first to God and ask for his guidance. Win or lose we still thanked God because he never left us in our battles. Losing is part of the competition and losing is making our team stronger and we will make that an inspiration to our next competitions. Dance is the joy of movement and the heart of life.
Call us crazy but we love to see people happy and succeeding. Life is a journey, not a competition.